MEDICAL JAPAN is Japan’s leading trade show consisting of specialised shows for Medical, Elderly Care and Pharmacy industry. A large number of visitors specialised in medical and elderly care industries including importers/distributors and have active negotiations/consultations with the exhibitors. Your gateway to Japan and Asia's Medical, Elderly Care and Pharmacy Industry.
Japan’s Leading Medical Show!
B to B Trade Show Covering Medical, Elderly Care and Pharmacy Industry!
[Dates] October 12 (Wed) - 14 (Fri), 2022
[Venue] Makuhari Messe, Japan
[Dates] January 18 (Wed) - 20 (Fri), 2023
[Venue] INTEX Osaka, Japan
Videos from the Show
(Osaka: Feb. 2022 / Tokyo: Oct. 2021)
[Tokyo 2021] Video from Day 1
06/15/2022 New Brochure downloadable!
02/28/2022 [Osaka Show] Visitor Count 2022 released!
02/28/2022 Visitor Ticket Request for upcoming shows started!
02/28/2022 Exhibiting Info Request for upcoming shows started!
02/24/2022 [Osaka Show] Scene from Day 1 released!
02/14/2022 [Osaka Show] Floor Map available!
12/23/2021 [Osaka Show] Exhibitor Directory available!
12/10/2021 [Tokyo Show] Post Show Photo Report 2021 released
10/18/2021 [Tokyo Show] Visitor Count 2021 released!
RX Japan Ltd.
(Formerly Reed Exhibitions Japan Ltd.)
Japan's Largest Trade Show Organiser
RX Japan organises 94 exhibitions* a year at large exhibition halls such as Tokyo Big Sight, Makuhari Messe and Intex Osaka across a wide variety of 35 fields including jewellery, fashion, gift items, electronics, energy, IT, cosmetics and medical. Please visit the RX Japan website for details of 94 exhibitions in 35 fields annually organised by RX Japan. *Composed of 363 Sub-exhibitions Click here for details >>
Mission of RX Japan
1. Contribute to exhibitors' sales growth by organizing exhibitions
2. Contribute to the revitalization and development of various industries by organizing exhibitions
3. Make Japan the business hub for the industry by organizing exhibitions
4. Deliver a huge economic impact on the host city by organizing exhibitions
5. Contribute to accelerating international trade and the development of the global economy by organizing exhibitions